United States, Feb 13, 2021 /AlexaBlockchain/ – Tezos price has hit a fresh record high and reached $5.38.
- The price of Tezos hit an all-time high of $5.38 on Friday, February 13, 2021, according to CoinMarketCap Tezos Price Data.
- The cryptocurrency’s price is up over 50 percent in the last week.
- Tezos price has spiked around 170% so far in 2021.
What is driving the demand / price of Tezos?
- Tezos Joins OpenSea – NFT exchange platform OpenSea will list Tezos NFTs on its platform, with support for P2P trading soon after.
- The development activity around Tezos also spiked recently with the launch of the FA2 token standard.
- An Ethereum-Tezos bridge, Wrap Protocol, will be launched soon, allowing users to wrap ERC tokens with NFTs on Tezos. The development team, TQ Tezos, also announced a new NFT marketplace, OpenMinter.
- Besides NFTs, the stablecoin environment continues to improve as well. Hover Labs and Stably will finally issue their Kolibri and USDS stablecoins on Tezos later this month.