United States, March 24, 2021 /AlexaBlockchain/ – Sovereign wealth funds are planning to invest in Bitcoin. NYDIG today confirmed that sovereign wealth funds have enquired with the firm about buying Bitcoin.
NYDIG has been having conversations with sovereign wealth funds about possible Bitcoin investments, according to Robert Gutmann, NYDIG CEO.
- Gutmann made this revelation during a virtual podcast with investment strategist and founder of Real Vision Raoul Pal.
- Pal also confirmed Gutmann’s revelation, stating that Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund Temasek was indeed a Bitcoin investor.
- According to Pal, Temasek which holds about $306 billion in AUM (assets under management), has been buying virgin Bitcoin from miners.
- Temasek Holdings Limited is a Singaporean holding company, owned by the Government of Singapore.
- Temasek is amongst the top ten biggest sovereign wealth funds globally.
Bloqport tweeted on this news.
NYDIG has just confirmed that sovereign wealth funds have enquired with the firm about buying #Bitcoin— Bloqport (@Bloqport) March 24, 2021
NYDIG (New York Digital Investment Group)
NYDIG (New York Digital Investment Group) is a leading technology and financial services firm dedicated to Bitcoin. NYDIG today reduced Bitcoin fee to 0.3%, the lowest in the industry.
Editor’s note: This is a developing story. Inputs may change. More information will be added soon.