United States, July 7, 2021 /AlexaBlockchain/ – Cryptocurrency lender BlockFi has commercially launched its much awaited BlockFi Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card to select approved US waitlist clients.
- Since launching the waitlist in December 2020, the Bitcoin Rewards Credit Card waitlist has grown to nearly 400,000 people.
- Following successful beta testing, BlockFi and its partners have begun offering those first in line on the credit card waitlist to apply and releasing the card to select clients.
- Cardholders earn 1.5% cashback in Bitcoin on every purchase. BlockFi is offering a 3.5% Bitcoin rewards rate for the first 90 days.
- The card offers more cashback for heavy users. The card offers 2% cashback in Bitcoin on every dollar spent over $50,000 annually.
- The company is also offering interest on the rewards earned by the cardholder. Cardholders earn Bitcoin rewards for every transaction they make. Once redeemed, Bitcoin rewards are transferred to a cardholder’s BlockFi Interest Account (BIA) where rewards can earn crypto interest, meaning even more Bitcoin.