In the rapidly evolving world of blockchain and digital assets, Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) are emerging as game-changers. The unique combination of NFTs, DAOs, and AI is revolutionizing the way we manage and make decisions about valuable assets, and two leading companies in the field, UniCask and CrowdSmart, have come together to take this to the next level.
- CrowdSmart and UniCask announced a partnership where UniCask will add CrowdSmart’s AI-guided decision support software for DAOs.
- UniCask is a Tokyo-based venture using NFTs to manage ownership of aging spirits casks such as whisky. UniCask is the first to issue CASK NFTs, which represent ownership of a portion of a whisky cask.
- CrowdSmart is a human + generative AI company that helps teams make accurate and trusted recommendations for decisions.
- CrowdSmart AI is a secure and transparent cloud service that transforms any group into powerful co-creators in Web3 ventures and public-benefit DAOs.
- UniCask is a fast-growing distilled spirits DAO built by Recika and Japan Import System. Recika specializes in building DAOs around physical asset NFTs and has a second project called ANGO that links NFTs to digital and physical real estate.
- Under the agreement, CrowdSmart will enable UniCask and ANGO to make AI-guided collective decisions in Discord chats to help DAO members co-create more value. The goal is to bring individuals together in communities where they can refine their knowledge and expertise with AI to make better decisions.
- “It is important that every UniCask DAO member’s unique opinion be given fast and fair consideration in a transparent process, and every DAO decision from whisky strength to bottle design, be as well-reasoned and accurate as possible,” UniCask Chairman, Katsuhiko Tanaka, said.
- “Working with CrowdSmart helps us build engagement and stronger communities that make more aligned and accurate decisions. It feels almost like an unfair advantage,” Katsuhiko added.