- Any file can be registered with RKVST using a free account to create a strong, verifiable, portable provenance record of who did what when, and provide proof of origin and authenticity
- Adds transparency and traceability to data wherever it is stored, both on-prem and in the cloud
- Anyone can verify any digital content, including invoices, documents, pictures, videos and AI models with a simple drag and drop onto Instaproof
- Dropbox, OneDrive, or Google Drive, data can be instantly verified by partners, suppliers, and customers
- Instaproof gives organizations the information they need to decide what data to trust and the confidence they need to make critical decisions based on that data
RKVST has launched Instaproof, a tool that enables anyone to verify the provenance of a file with a simple drag and drop action. The move aims to combat the problem of identifying fake news or AI-generated content and to verify the authenticity, provenance, and integrity of data in an era where the use of such information is increasingly central to data-driven decision making.
While businesses have grown used to verifying people and devices for secure access to networks, it has been harder to validate data. RKVST allows anyone to create a strong, verifiable and portable provenance record of their data, and its technology can be used for both on-premises and cloud-based storage.
In addition to its new tool, RKVST also supports the development of industry standards, such as the Coalition for Content Provenance and Authenticity, the Content Authenticity Initiative, and the Internet Engineering Task Force’s Supply Chain Integrity, Transparency, and Trust Working Group.
These standards help businesses add provenance, authenticity and transparency to any data and aim to tackle the problem of trustworthy data.
Rusty Cumpston, CEO of RKVST, argued that it was vital to ensure data was authentic in order to prevent “doctored” photos being reported as real or incorrect data leading to significant financial losses.
In a world where data is increasingly essential for decision-making, it is crucial for businesses to verify the integrity of the data they use.
RKVST’s technology aims to make it easier for organizations to authenticate data, ensuring that they have access to accurate and trustworthy information. With Instaproof, users can instantly verify the authenticity of any file, eliminating the need for time-consuming and error-prone manual processes.
RKVST is hoping that its technology will become a game-changer for organizations looking to make informed decisions based on reliable data.