Get ready for a revolution in the world of entertainment and media, as ReelStar, the innovative social and entertainment platform, announces its sponsorship of the highly-anticipated Celebrity Cricket League!
- ReelStar, a blockchain-based social and entertainment platform, has announced its sponsorship of the Celebrity Cricket League (CCL) in India.
- ReelStar is the first user-centric and mobile-first platform for content creation and sharing, designed to be a global social and entertainment platform. Last year, it raised over $5 million from the Initial Token Offering (ITO) of its utility token ReelToken (REELT).
- The platform will sponsor the Punjab team, featuring top Bollywood celebrities including Sonu Sood, Ayushmann Khurrana, Amy Virk, Hardy Sandhu, and Navraj Hans. The sponsorship of the Celebrity Cricket League aligns with ReelStar’s mission to democratize the media and entertainment industry.
- The sponsorship of the Punjab team in the Celebrity Cricket League is a significant milestone for ReelStar as it marks the first time a token will be featured on a large scale to a large audience, making it the perfect launch as ReelStar gears up for its ReelToken launch.
- The Celebrity Cricket League is the biggest sportainment event in India, attracting millions of fans. CCL 2023 is starting from 18 February 2023 and end on 19 March 2023.
- The sponsorship by ReelStar will give the platform significant exposure to a large, engaged audience, further reinforcing ReelStar’s commitment to empowering users and democratizing the media and entertainment industry.