Blockchain-Ads, a web3-based advertising and data solution, has received a $50,000 grant from Partisia Blockchain, a pioneer in Multi-Party Computation (MPC). The funding will support the development of Blockchain-Ads’ technology, which leverages MPC, Zero-Knowledge Proof (ZKP) and Partisia Blockchain for private data validation and enhanced user privacy protection.
- The startup has developed a privacy-preserving advertising solution that helps brands reach target customers with four times the performance of traditional advertising methods, while allowing websites to monetize their traffic while maintaining strict privacy standards.
- The online advertising industry has been under scrutiny due to privacy concerns and invasive data collection practices. By utilizing MPC and ZKP technologies, Blockchain-Ads can securely process user data and facilitate targeted advertising without compromising user privacy.
- The startup plans to deploy its privacy-preserving smart contract on the Partisia Testnet in early mid-April, which will allow it to test and refine its next-generation advertising solution in a secure environment before launching on the mainnet.
- By combining AI with MPC and ZKP technologies, Blockchain-Ads can create precise behavioral profiles, ultimately delivering highly personalized advertising that boasts a three-fold increase in average conversion rates.
- The startup has experienced growing success in the web3 advertising industry, particularly from brands operating in restrictive industries such as crypto.
- Blockchain-Ads aims to disrupt the current centralized advertising industry by providing a decentralized, privacy-preserving, and cost-effective solution.
- The startup hopes to set a new standard for privacy and user control in the digital advertising landscape, providing a secure and privacy-preserving platform for advertisers and publishers.