- Betts Recruiting, a leading technology recruitment firm, has announced the launch of RecruitCoin, a first-of-its-kind token.
- Participants in Betts Connect, the firm’s talent network, will receive RecruitCoin as payment for being part of the network. Betts Connect is a SaaS hiring platform that saves time and money and has access to a network of pre-vetted candidates.
- The launch of RecruitCoin will reward and incentivize talent for their engagement and for responding to job opportunities. RecruitCoin will be earned by signing up for Betts Connect and can be used as currency to drive engagement.
- Betts aims to create a non-inflationary token and use it to unlock job opportunities and for spending in a partner network.
- The token-based rewards system incentivizes the entire ecosystem of recruiters, clients, and candidates to remain engaged with the platform.
Recruitment of technical talent is crucial for companies looking to stay competitive in today’s fast-paced business environment. With the increasing demand for technology experts, hiring platforms have become essential tools for companies seeking to fill vital positions. With this in mind, Betts Recruiting, a leading technology recruitment firm in the go-to-market space, has announced the launch of a first-of-its-kind token, RecruitCoin, aimed at revolutionizing the traditional referral network.
The US-based technology recruitment company revealed that RecruitCoin will reward participants in its Connect talent network.
All users of Betts Connect, an online platform giving clients access to vetted professionals, will receive the tokens as payment. The launch of RecruitCoin will incentivize candidates to respond to job opportunities, attend interviews and refer other talent to the platform.
Participants will receive the tokens by signing up for Betts Connect and earn more RecruitCoin as they become more engaged. The tokens can be used as currency to incentivise candidates, and are earned as rewards for making referrals.
The tokens can also be used to unlock job opportunities, as well as to pay for coaching, training and software.
Betts hopes to create a closed-loop system where tokens can be spent with partners and within the ecosystem.
The CEO and Founder of Betts Recruiting, Carolyn Betts, believes that the recruitment process as a whole is in need of innovation, and RecruitCoin positions the company at the forefront of this transformation as blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies play a crucial role in shaping the future of the industry.
“Betts is changing the landscape of recruiting by being the first recruit-tech company that compensates people for their engagement, referrals, and data, states Carolyn Betts. “RecruitCoin positions Betts at the forefront of this transformation, as blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies play a crucial role in shaping the future of the recruitment industry as a whole.”
“Referrals have always been at the core of growth but leveraging the blockchain offers a new way to track and manage the data,” states Betts Recruiting Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer, Patrick Kellenberger.
Patrick says the token-based rewards system will incentivise recruiters, clients and candidates to stay engaged with the platform.
RecruitCoin is breaking away from traditional referral networks by offering a new way to track and manage data, incentivising engagement and creating real-time rewards.
The use of blockchain technology in this token-based rewards system is expected to revolutionize how talent networks are built, increase productivity, and lead to more referrals, interviews and jobs in tech.
The launch of RecruitCoin by Betts Recruiting marks a new beginning in the world of technical talent hiring, revolutionizing the traditional referral network and incentivizing engagement and growth through its token-based rewards system.
With the growing network of top tech talent and its closed loop utility, the future of RecruitCoin looks promising, and it is expected to bring greater focus and productivity, resulting in more referrals, interviews, and jobs for many in the tech industry.