Web3 gaming firm Gala Games has entered into a strategic partnership with Huobi Global, one of the world’s largest crypto exchanges. This partnership will focus on ecosystem development and investment in high-quality projects.
- As part of this collaboration, Huobi Global will endorse and integrate Gala Game’s layer 1 blockchain, a scalable, cost-effective and environmentally responsible web3 solution built for gamers. Huobi becomes the first major partner for Gala’s Layer 1 Blockchain.
- Huobi will also list tokens from the Gala Games ecosystem, co-invest in top projects, and engage in co-branded initiatives. In addition, the partnership aims to drive ongoing community development and support for both platforms.
- Commenting on the partnership, Gala Games’ President of Blockchain, Jason “BitBender” Brink, said: “Integration of our layer 1 blockchain into popular exchanges like Huobi is absolutely crucial with the level of mass adoption we’re looking for.
- Jason believes that the partnership will be helpful in empowering developers to create a more stable and secure web3 future.
- Back in 2021, Gala Games and crypto VC firm C2 Ventures formed a $100 million fund to invest in crypto games.
- Gala Games is swiftly establishing itself as a global leader in own-your-experience gaming, with dozens of titles in development and numerous others already in various stages of playtesting.
- Gala Games said in a press release shared with AlexaBlockchain that more details about this partnership will be released within the coming weeks.