- Futureverse, a leading AI and metaverse technology company, has raised $54 million in Series A funding. The funding round was led by 10T Holdings and Ripple.
- Futureverse aims to empower developers and users by providing them with AI content generation tools and a comprehensive technology platform. This platform allows for the creation and engagement with interoperable content and applications within the metaverse, enhancing experiences in areas such as gaming, payments, and asset management.
- The company has made significant strides in AI gaming, launching popular games such as “AI League” and “Muhammad Ali – The Next Legends.”
- Futureverse has also formed strategic partnerships with renowned organizations including FIFA, Authentic Brands Group (ABG), and Mastercard. These partnerships enable Futureverse to leverage established brands and expand its reach within the metaverse ecosystem.
- The funding will be used to further develop Futureverse’s technology platform, including the Futureverse Platform and The Root Network. The company’s partnership with Ripple integrates The Root Network with the XRP Ledger, supporting XRP as a GAS token and the XLS-20 NFT standard.
Futureverse, an AI and metaverse technology and content company, has raised $54 million in a Series A funding round. Led by 10T Holdings with participation from Ripple, the funding will be used to further develop Futureverse’s technology platform and expand its offerings.
Futureverse aims to empower developers and users to create and engage with interoperable content and applications within the metaverse. The company provides AI content generation tools for enhancing music, objects, characters, and animations in the metaverse. It has also ventured into AI gaming, releasing games like “AI League” and “Muhammad Ali – The Next Legends.”
The Futureverse platform includes “Powered By Futureverse” tools and products, as well as The Root Network, a blockchain and suite of protocols for building next-generation metaverse apps, games, and experiences.
Through a partnership with Ripple, The Root Network is integrated with the XRP Ledger, supporting XRP as a GAS token and the XLS-20 NFT standard. This highlights the importance of blockchain technology and interoperability in the metaverse space.
Futureverse was co-founded by Aaron McDonald, Shara Senderoff, Marco Brondani, and Dan Gillespie, with the vision of creating an open, scalable, and interoperable metaverse.
The company has experienced significant momentum, including a strategic partnership with NFT collection Cool Cats, and global partnerships with organizations like FIFA, Authentic Brands Group (ABG), Mastercard, and Wimbledon. The Series A funding round further supports Futureverse’s growth and commercial traction.
Dan Tapiero, CEO and CIO of 10T, praised Futureverse’s vertically-integrated metaverse platform and expressed confidence in the team’s capabilities.
Monica Long, President of Ripple, highlighted the importance of supporting the foundational infrastructure of the metaverse and contributing real utility to its users.
Futureverse envisions transforming human engagement and collaboration across various spheres, including gaming, payments, and asset management.
According to Co-Founders, “Futureverse combines next-level technological infrastructure and AI-driven content to create the open metaverse.”
With the support of their partners, Futureverse aims to turn the metaverse into a tangible, accessible, and interactive destination, bringing the abstract idea to life.
The funding round underscores Futureverse’s momentum and positions the company for continued growth and success in the evolving metaverse landscape.