BRAVO READY has secured a strategic investment from Aptos Labs, which will be used to launch ‘Aptos Arena’. Aptos Arena is an exclusive game collaboration between the two studios, and future Aptos integrations with BRAVO READY’s game BR1: INFINITE. The amount of the funding was not disclosed.
- BRAVO READY is the creator of the world’s first pay-to-spawn, kill-to-earn shooting game.
- Last year, it raised $3 million in seed funding to develop its NFT game BR1: Infinite Royale.
- The company’s CEO Evan Ryer stated that their mission is to be at the crossroads of great games that people love to play, and a business model that will drive value for everyone.
- Aptos Labs is the team behind Aptos, the Layer 1 blockchain, built with safety and user experience in mind, enabling developers to build scalable, future-proof applications.
- The company’s CEO believes that 2023 is the year Web3 gaming gains adoption on a global scale, and the team at BRAVO READY is already driving progress towards that goal.
- BRAVO READY is a Montreal-based game publisher that offers a range of products & services to help align games and game companies for success.
- Aptos Labs has raised over $400M and is backed by top-flight investors, including a16z, Jump Crypto, Binance Labs, Dragonfly, PayPal Ventures and Coinbase Ventures.